Monday, May 12, 2014

Purpose

What's up guys? This blog is going to serve as a collection point for all of my fishing efforts from here on out. I have found that there is a serious lack of quality writing available free on the internet concerning fishing tactics, habits, skills, etc. Moreover, if one is looking for kayak angling tips and tricks, that is an even drier market. So, that's what I'm going to try and do here.

Most of my fishing takes place in the state of Minnesota, from the arrowhead region near Duluth all the way to the south Metro. I will write in layman's terms, never making anything too fancy. Most of all, I just hope this can serve as a tool for new fishermen and women to get started into this exciting hobby. I will do reviews on rods, reels, and lures as they become available to me, and always make sure to highlight the lakes and rivers I'm fishing on.

Have any questions or comments? Please contact me!

Thanks for reading, and tight lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment